Halal Certified Spray Vitamin for Singapore Market

spray122 168x300 Halal Certified Spray Vitamin for Singapore Market5 Star Labs LLC is proud to introduce a recent product specifically focused on the South East Asian market.

Our client is a well respected importer of high end supplements that trusted 5 Star Labs to produce the best Multi-Vitamin Supplement in convenient and fast absorbing oral spray form.  His goal was to offer something unique, convenient, priced right along with the potential for high demand throughout his region.

Oral absorption is now the preferred choice of medical experts.  Administered orally nutrients reach a higher blood concentration than when taken in tablet or even injection form.  Within seconds the vital nutrients in spray supplements can be absorbed through the mouth lining and delivered via the bloodstream to the various parts of the body for almost instant utilization.   The Physicians Desk Reference shows the absorption rate of pills to be only 10-20% while the intra-oral method of spray supplements has been shown to be 90% more effective.

From multi-vitamins, to increased libido, energy, stamina, sleep, anti aging and weight loss sprays have all been produced within our facilities and are shipped around the world with great results.

This latest custom made product did not only need to meet the clients long list of specifications, but it also had to be Halal Certified.  (Kosher is also available)  Pricing along with efficacy were a factor along with a fast turnaround time, something that 5 Star Labs is known and respected for.  Regardless if it is as little as 1,000 units up to 50,000 units, all orders are treated with the same sense of urgency and care.

Working daily with this client produced the desired results he was needing.   This Multi-Vitamin Spray is the first of a long list of Spray supplements this client requires all of which will be formulated, manufactured, packaged and shipped direct from our USA facilities in Dallas, Texas to markets throughout South East Asia.

Comments

1. As soon as I found this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

2. You have mentioned very interesting details! ps decent website.

3. Hena says:

Thanks for sharing your article. Have not heard about any spray vitamin before but it sounds interesting. I might get one for my aunt who is suffering from weight loss and low energy level. Hope this multi-vitamin would be useful for her. Whatever you have said regarding the spray seems to be quite effective also.

4. William says:

It’s great to know that the product will come straight from US to the markets of South East Asia. Thanks to globalization and thanks to you to let us know about this multi-vitamin spray and its availability in the market. I am sure once people start getting desired results the product would have a high demand over this region.

5. Suzzane says:

Wow! I have heard about this multi-vitamin spray but had no idea how it works and how useful it could be. But by reading your article it seems that the spray would be really helpful to cure low stamina and energy level. Thanks a ton for putting this informative article on internet. Hope to read some more relevant topics on your website in future.

6. Sandy says:

Whatever you have stated about oral absorption and its effectiveness is absolutely right. Nutrients when taken orally are more helpful than taken in tablet or in injection form. It’s really wonderful to know about this new invention of multi-vitamin spray that could be applied orally. I wish each one of us should read your article to know all about this spray and its benefits.

7. Reba K says:

Can’t resist sharing your article with my closed ones and especially with those who are suffering from such ailments like anti-aging and insomnia. Each one of us should have this spray at home to use it in times of need. I am glad to read the article of yours and am sure it would help many to cure their ailments soon.

8. I.S. says:

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of Halal Certified Spray Vitamin for Singapore Market . Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.